Friday 22 June 2012

...the continuing saga....

Since I last blogged about this (and yes I am quite well aware that no one has actually looked at my blog - don't care!!) things have been gathering momentum!!

Two little boys have now been identified and we are very excited (David says he's not as excited as me but I think he is...!). The boys are 5 and 8 and are brothers. I can't say too much but hopefully they could be with us during the summer holidays and start school in August.

We have a choice to make between two schools for them, one is a rural school and the other is a larger town school. I'm tending towards the rural school as it only has about 50 pupils in total and would hopefully be able to provide more individual attention to both boys. We've been to visit this one but are also going to visit the larger one too. Today in fact! Must get ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment